Monday, October 8, 2012

Firmoo Fab for Free!







Happy Monday, y'all! I spent the weekend in bed. We are all sick around my house, but starting to feel better, so that's good. ;)

 I got new sunnies! Aren't they fabulous. And they were free from a cool online glasses retailer called Firmoo. If you are a glasses wearer, go check them out! They have program allowing bloggers to get free glasses as long as you blog about them. So, I ordered these sunnies and they came at just the right time. (More on that tomorrow.)  I also got a pair of regular glasses which I am really enjoying. They are more rectangular than my others. They are also just a teeny bit to wide for my face, but I have a small face. ;)

Anybody else out there tried Firmoo? What did you think?

Linking up with Monday Mingle, YOLO and Visible Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...